Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Conspiracy Theory
Do not let the Swiffer people fool you. Did you know that after you use one side of the Swiffer cloth that you can flip it over and use the other side? They would like you to believe that this is not the case (sort of like the shampoo people want you to rinse and REPEAT). We will not fall for your deceptive ways Mr. Swiffer. We have found you out. I will however forgive you because the Swiffer Duster finally came out and it ROCKS!
On another note-
I have exactly $277 in my checking account and I owe $848.27 in bills.
You do the math.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, September 11, 2003 |

0 Comments:

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com