Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Fruit Loops
I can't just EAT a banana. Not by ITSELF. The banana must be involved in something else. Pancakes, waffles, bread, fruit salad, french toast, etc. All good accompanying the banana.
I also can't just EAT an apple. I MUST peel and slice it. AND I don't like cooked apples.
My anality (Is that a word? If not it should be.) is mind boggling.
In the continuing saga of money problems...
Dexter's (my dog) vet bill today was $173 dollars.
He better be damned cute today.

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, September 23, 2003 |

0 Comments:

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com