Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Brain Freeze
There is a frost advisory for tonight. That's right, frost- on OCTOBER FREAKIN' SECOND! Is it just me or has the weather gotten really wacky lately? I grew up in Manhattan and the weather went something like this: It didn't start snowing until December, it stopped snowing by the end of February, and it generally DIDN'T rain for an entire month straight in the summer. How bad will it get before the government actually does something about what we are doing to the ozone? Probably not until the snow in June interrupts the president's golf game.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, October 02, 2003 |

0 Comments:

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com