Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Jesus Loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
When asked how they felt about the gay bishop 63% of AOL users were opposed. That, to me, is a VERY scary statistic. When are people going to realize that you are either born GAY or STRAIGHT? It's not a choice people. Sometimes I feel very lonely in this country. In this world.

posted by Torrie at Sunday, November 02, 2003 |

0 Comments:

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com