Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Nemember?
Last night while lying bed I told my husband about this piece I had seen that morning on the Today show . It was about a new book that had been written about improving one's memory. "What's the name of it?" asked my husband. My response? "I don't remember." His response? "Well, then what was the author's name?" Again, I answer "I don't remember."
After laughing hysterically for about five minutes we realized: You just can't write comedy as good as that. Life is funny.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, November 06, 2003 |

0 Comments:

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com