Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, November 17, 2003

The opposite of Samson
On Friday I got a new haircut. It was a big deal for me. I was always "Torrie with the long blond hair". It was difficult to let go of such a defining feature. My hair is now the shortest it's been since I was three years old. It was a totally rejuvenating experience. As my hair hit the floor so did the bad mood I'd been in lately. I love my new hair. I only wish I could have let go of my insecurities sooner. It's funny how something as small as a haircut can have such a huge impact on how you view yourself and the world.

posted by Torrie at Monday, November 17, 2003 |

0 Comments:

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com