Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, December 11, 2003

The newest diet craze
I have discovered a way to motivate people to lose weight. All you have to do is try on bridesmaid dresses. Yes folks, it's that simple. Even men can benefit from this swift kick in the ass. While I was struggling to zip up an orange disaster I almost ran out of the dressing room with nothing but a thong on, and drove straight to the gym. Instead, when I peeled the dress off I was frozen with fear. The lovely lighting that they had chosen managed to show every ripple and dimple of fat.
Watch out spinning class, here I come!

posted by Torrie at Thursday, December 11, 2003 |

0 Comments:

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com