Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, April 30, 2004

Mensa, here I come!
How stupid am I? I bought a Mounds candy bar because I thought it was the one with the almonds. Why? Because, in my head Mounds=mounds of almonds. Never mind the fact that it was sitting right next to the Almond Joy.
This stupid moment is still beat by my most stupid moment ever:
I was sitting in my friends car (in high school) at a gas station. He was pumping gas and he leaned over and asked "what time is it?" I looked at the clock/radio and responded "9:71" (a popular New York radio station). I have yet to live that one down.

posted by Torrie at Friday, April 30, 2004 |

0 Comments:

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com