Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A day in the life
Ok, so it's been almost a year since I posted. A lot has happened. Here is a quick recap: My husband and I moved to Manhattan at the end of June. He started his first year of residency in July. We rescued a puppy and decided it was too much for us both physically and financially, so we gave him to friend of our who live in Massachusetts. Three family members have been very sick. Two have cancer, including my father who has stage four melenoma. I had surgery on my shoulder and was told that I can't be a pastry chef anymore. Yada, Yada, Yada. Now that we got that crap out of the way, on to the fun stuff.....

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, March 22, 2005 |

2 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Yeah, and, oh, by the way, you live near your friends, and you have a new URL. That's big stuff.

Yay, we have her back!


9:22 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katie:


I just read your post from last year about stupid things you have done. It totally sounds like me. I almost busted a gut when I read the part about 9:71. I have totally done that.

And remember "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Almond Joy's got nuts, Mounds don't!"


1:52 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com