Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Sunday, March 27, 2005


Happy Easter Posted by Hello

When I saw these socks I thought of Leta the frog princess(www.dooce.com). But alas, they did not have them in her size. They did however have them in MY size. So, I wear them in her honor.

posted by Torrie at Sunday, March 27, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger the niffer:


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


6:56 PM 
Commented by Blogger the niffer:


Those are amazing socks. I don't think I'd be able to give them up for anyone, even Leta.

Did you go to the blog party? I'd love to hear the details. I would have totally gone with you if I lived in New York, or even a little closer than where I am now.

Hey, how about I tag you with the book questions? My husband was a sport and played along, but won't pass along.


6:57 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


I did not go to the blog party.
My back was STILL bothering me. :(
I would love to be tagged!
Thanks for stopping by Niffer.


8:48 PM 
Commented by Blogger the niffer:


Consider yourself tagged! Just grab the questions off my site.


9:42 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katie:


Torrie, those socks are ADORABLE! I have collected frogs my entire life, and I need those socks!!! :-)


10:03 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com