Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

And the winners are....
The winners of the two Flickr Pro accounts are:
The Fonz
Because- after what her daughter did for me yesterday, I'm thinking of giving that family my first born.
AND
Michele
Because- CAN YOU BELIEVE MICHELE DOESN'T HAVE A FLICKR PRO ACCOUNT?!
Michele who takes amazing photographs, has a great blog, and is the brainchild behind Self Portrait Day. Is there any justice in the world?

I'm sorry I didn't have more to give away. So many of you are deserving.

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, April 26, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger ladymadaysia:


Aww, that is sweet.

Mihow does takes some really good pictures, I agree.

I really love the site design. Did I already say that?


1:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


My mom is so excited. She's not feeling to well right now. Poor Fonzie.


1:49 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katie:


Torrie, I SO love your awesome masthead. I still have no clue how to create a masthead, so maybe you can give me some tips? I have jumped over quite a few html hurdles, but haven't gotten that far yet! Your doggie is so precious! I want to kiss him.


5:49 PM 
Commented by Blogger Strizz:


Ahem, kristine didn't you give your mom a pro account? I am not sure you can get 2 free ones. *shrug*


9:27 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


No, I didn't. I gave one to Shaun and one to my sister.


4:39 PM 
Commented by Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II:


your husband and I share the same birthday!!A Belated happy birthday to him;-) (http://ekbensah.blogspot.com/2005/04/full-circle-birthday-blues.html)


7:09 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com