Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, April 15, 2005

Bands I have seen, in no particular order:

Bon Jovi (several times)
Skid Row
Aerosmith
Indigo Girls (several times)
Dave Matthews Band (several times)
Billy Joel (several times)
George Michael
Elton John
Alanis Morrisette
Rush (I fell asleep)
Dead Milkmen
Grateful Dead (I fell asleep)
Alman Brothers
Joan Osborne
New Kids On The Block (several times)
Faith No More
Odetta
Billy Idol
Josh White Jr.
Rod Stewart (I went with my mom)
Midnight Oil
Oscar Brand
Macy Gray
Jean Ritchie
Marky-Mark
Madonna

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

And yes, in case you were wondering, I AM SUPER COOL.

posted by Torrie at Friday, April 15, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


oh, I'm so gonna do this now on my blog - well, cuz now I'm wondering and making the very same kind of list in my own head...we'll then have to compare


1:43 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


I also saw New Kids with my cousin and while I so turned my nose up at it and claimed I went just to "keep her company" I was totally doing the arm wave during "Hangin' Tough." I may just curl up and die now for admitting that.


2:13 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


k - I just spent my lunch hour pickin' my brain. I had done this once before in my 'real' journal, but that was a few years ago. You have some that I totally WISH were on my list...green with envy YET happy for YOU - lucky bitch! (hee hee)


3:26 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


My first concert was 'Men at Work'. My dad took me to see them. My last....long time ago. The Cranberries.

lawbrat

lawbrat.com


3:45 PM 
Commented by Blogger The King of Kerwood:


Falling asleep to Rush... to some people, that makes sense.


5:53 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


I've visited your blog, Torrie, and I think it's great. And you're lovely. AND you have a great sense of humor, as evidenced at dooce.com. If I weren't old and senile, I'd list the concerts I've been to. I might work on that. (The list, I mean; there's nothing I can do about the dementia.)


6:03 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


NKOTB rock. I'll tell you a secret. I fell asleep during a Paula Abdul concert.

And I also saw Milli Vanilli.


11:07 PM 
Commented by Blogger the niffer:


That's quite the ecclectic list there! I'm not sure if I can come up with a list. Lots of festivals with multiple bands and some where I wasn't very coherent...


9:17 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com