Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!

Thank you putting up with my insanity.
Thank you for being so funny.
Thank you for being sexy.
Thank you for never making me feel stupid.
Thank you for treating me with respect.
Thank you for scooping the kitty litter.
Thank you for rubbing my feet.
Thank you for working so hard.
Thank you for being even better than I had ever dreamed a man could be.
Thank you for... EVERYTHING.
I love you.


Photo: www.personagrata.com Posted by Hello

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, April 26, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


happy b-day to YOUR gorgeous man (YOU are a VERY lucky woman! count your lucky stars!)


7:07 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Wow, hi HOTTIE. You are a lucky woman - but I guess you already knew that right? :)


9:04 PM 
Commented by Blogger Spurious Nurse:


Aw. You're a good wifey. He kinda looks like Chris Cornell in this picture. Sorry. I have a crush on Chris Cornell. I'll shut up now.


8:44 AM 
Commented by Blogger lawbrat:


Hottie Husband and Hottie Wife, perfect couple. I'm sure he thinks as much of you as you do of him. You are both very lucky!!

Happy Birthday !!


9:28 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Forgot to mention this yesterday. Love love love the new layout. I could just jump in the monitor and rub your pup's ears. What a face. I bet you can never stay mad even if the dog truly deserves it. :)


11:51 AM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


Ok the guy is nice and all that but really, I wanna pet your puppy! Awwww puppy! I miss our golden soooo much, what a pretty pretty baby!!!


5:39 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com