Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, April 29, 2005

I am too lazy to come up with an original post today, so I stole this from Southern Fried Girl.


1. Best place you have had sex - The sky tram at Six Flags Great Adventure.
2. Member of the same sex you would so do if given the chance- Angelina Jolie-sorry I'm not origianl,Gina Gershon. There are also a few blog buddies I would do. You know who you are.
3. Ever cheated with a friend's spouse or significant other? No.
4. Ever had sex at work? No, almost.
5. Part of the body that turns you on the most. Shoulders, tits, cock.
6. Favorite drink - alcoholic- I don't really like alcohol, but if i had to choose it would be something girly.
7. Favorite drink - non-alcoholic- Water or orange juice.
8. Book you are currently reading- Dress Your Family in Courderoy and Denim by David Sedaris.
9. Favorite restaurant- That's a toughie... Cafe China in Boston or Candle 79 in NY.
10. Sport that you watch and totally get into- Baseball- GO METS!
11. Scariest thing you ever did- Had surgery
12. Ever cheated? YES.
13. Ever regretted a break up? NO
14. Ever met someone off the net? No, but there are several people I would LOVE to meet.
15. Member of your family you are convinced is adopted- Me
16. Age when you had your first adult kiss- 12
17. Blogs read daily: Everyone I have listed in my links.
18. Last lie told- I can't remember.
19. Food you can not live without- Bagels.
20. Would you stay with a spouse or significant other if they cheated? NO
21. Have you done so already? NO
22. Ever dated outside your race? Yes.
23. Place you must visit before you die- Australia.
24. Ever messed around with a person you knew was married? Engaged, yes. Married, no.

posted by Torrie at Friday, April 29, 2005 |

13 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Torrie, do you like the Sedaris book? I just finished "Me Talk Pretty Someday" by him, and thought I'd read "Family/Corduroy." Recommend it?


3:20 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


Hmm I may have to do one of these lists, but I would have alot of explaining with my answers.

Im so not a nice girl.


HOOTS.


4:17 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Aren't those fun? I so love reading stuff like that about people. I am so not getting any work done today. :)


4:22 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


I love learning about new friends ... and hate that I'm unable to answer these questions on my own blog .. at least, not all of them .. honestly ...


4:40 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


I like you with or without your shirt. There you go, people will comment even if you're all clothed;) I'm assuming that you're observing no-pants day, of course.


4:41 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


There's a "Pants" day???


5:46 PM 
Commented by Blogger Danikabur:


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


3:04 AM 
Commented by Blogger Danikabur:


I am thinking I will steal this survey as well. Although I might put it on my hidden journal in which only two people I know actually know about it. Cuz then the answers won't be known by people I may not want to know.

Or not.

Coming out of lurkdom since people want comments from ones that go to their sites regularly.... just so you know. :)


3:06 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I'm thinking of stealing it too. Thursday was so much fun! You and Jessica, and Bucky are a blast! Kristine was a miracle worker getting the pic up!

Have a great weekend


11:40 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I'm thinking of stealing it too. Thursday was so much fun! You and Jessica, and Bucky are a blast! Kristine was a miracle worker getting the pic up!

Have a great weekend


11:40 AM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Hey ... I'm a blast, too ...

Awww, now I'm all hurt and sookie ...


11:49 AM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


Torrie, Im sober and your hot.


5:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Amy S. Petrik:


great list. i've stolen it for my blog and gave you credit. peace.


8:56 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com