Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, April 25, 2005

I have found religion

I've found something new to worship and her name is Kristine.
She is an internet angel. I have liked Kristine and her blog for quite a while, but after today I'm considering building a shrine in her honor.
While I was at physical therapy this afternoon she was redesigning my blog for me.
When I got home she spent TWO HOURS on the phone with me setting up my blog, teaching me about code, and telling me that the Nikon D70 is everything I thought it was and so much more.
I don't know what I've done to deserve such generosity, but I will be forever grateful.
Today was a good day:
I found out that someone's chemo medication seems to be working.
I have an awesome new blog design that is actually a reflection of me.
AND
I found a wonderful new friend.
I wish I had more days like this.

posted by Torrie at Monday, April 25, 2005 |

9 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I think you're pretty awesome too!


9:23 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Mihow...the one who runs selfportriatday.com DOESN'T have a flickr pro account!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

mihow.com


12:24 AM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


This looks fantastic!!!!! Excellent job both of you!


12:40 AM 
Commented by Blogger lawbrat:


This look is way cool. I wish you many for days like this day. Yeah, the D70? I want one.


7:56 AM 
Commented by Blogger Cindy:


Great new re-design!

Kudos to Kristine and to you!

Great job!


9:01 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


How fabulous that you had such a good day!!!!! I also am a huge fan of Kristine's blog. You both rock in my book. :)


9:40 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Torrie, you're good people!

The new look is great! You go, Kristine!


3:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


how cool is that?! love the new design - go Torrie! GO KRISTINE!


7:05 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


Well, color me jealous. This looks amazing. I guess it's good to worship Kristine. Her mom is the Pope, you know...


10:27 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com