Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Look what arrived in the mail today!

I have opened an online store where I am selling I Pretty Much Hate Everything merchandise and stuff with my photos on them.

HAVE A LOOK.
Let me know what you think.


I Pretty Much Hate Everything T-Shirt Posted by Hello

posted by Torrie at Thursday, April 28, 2005 |

11 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Strizz:


rock on, but could it say on the back

.......except Chuck RUFF!!


2:58 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


I'm commenting on the T-shirt, right? Amazing. I could look at them all day.

The T-shirts, I mean. Singular. I could look at IT all day.


3:13 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Nilbo, I like you more and more every day.


3:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


I LOVE THE SHIRT. I am so going to check out your online store.

PS - I have not forgotten your kind offer to help me figure out the blog rolling stuff. I have saved your number in my email. Once things calm down and I am able to exhale a bit, I will for sure be calling. Of course I will give you fair warning. :)


3:15 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Fabulous shirt. Love it!


3:30 PM 
Commented by Blogger The Hatleyman:


Man, put the blue wig on and it goes with the shirt perfectly!

http://hatleyman.blogspot.com/

(cheap plug for my blog too.....I suck...)


3:54 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


SFG ... you are quite right. Please let everyone know. I'm counting on you.


4:26 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


well, for some reason I can't admit what first came to mind...think along the lines of Spoonleg. now can you guess what I was thinking?


5:28 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


BOOBIESBOOBIESBOOBIESBOOOOOOOBBBIIIEESSS



ahhh. That was good for me, how bout you?


6:24 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Jessica, I am totally obsessed with your boobs.


6:27 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


Torrie, one good boob deserves another, pay up.


7:33 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com