Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Saturday, April 16, 2005


Me at midnight last night Posted by Hello

My husband has already worked 65 hours this week, and this weekend he's going to work about 25 hours. He is a first year resident. He works a lot. That whole work hour restriction thing= BULLSHIT.

"Please don't go"
"I have to, there are sick people"
"FUCK sick people!"
Blank stare.
"Stay home and play with me"
"Can't. Believe me, wish I could"
"Leaver"

I hate when he works this much. Who else am I going to pick at, and write things like "I am the father of Britney Spears' love child" on?

I am doing the MS charity walk tomorrow (7 1/2 miles). At least that will keep me busy for a few hours.

posted by Torrie at Saturday, April 16, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


That bites that hubby has to work so much. In the end, it will be worth it! Have fun on your walk tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be very nice.

lawbrat


12:17 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


You really do have some time on your hands, offering to help pack when you're in NY and we're in Texas. It sucks that you're not even a golf widow.


2:54 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


Hope the walk is going well. Good for you, doing that. The whole hours of residents thing is bizarre to me, and seems dangerous. Not to mention that it sucks for loved ones, too.


4:44 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


My husband will be right there with ya in a few years! And you're right, the work hour restriction has way too many loopholes, and they're trying to overturn it anyway, because the residents and med students are cheap labor.


5:58 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


good for you! I hope it went well. NMSS is a great org - on the 9th, we just had our Vegas MS Walk. I raised $1429 buckeroos for the event - my best girl here in LV has MS, just diagnosed over the x-mas break last year


11:46 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com