Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mookie is home now. He is still sick, but he's feeling much better. He has to take three different medications and go back to the Vet in four weeks for another ultrasound. If his problem doesn't resolve then he will need surgery. I don't want to think about that right now. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
Thank you for all of your kind words and well wishes. I REALLY appreciate it.


Mookie and Mama Posted by Hello

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, April 12, 2005 |

10 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katie:


Glad to hear Mookie is feeling better! We love you Mookie!!!


11:07 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I followed your link from dooce and I at first thought that your site was called, "I pretty much HAVE everything" lol...thought you were a packrat or felt very blessed with 'having it all'...
:-)

Nice site, plus I love reading your posts on dooce.


11:44 AM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Thanks giggles!


11:55 AM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


Poor guy. Glad to hear he is feeling alittle better. I hope the meds take care of it for him. Such a sweet face.


5:39 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Yeah Mookie!!!! Healthy kitties are always so great. :)


9:39 PM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


being the sick-0 that I am, I read recipricol LICKING....lick, lick,lick!


11:32 AM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


It's ok Greenie. That is why I love you.


11:34 AM 
Commented by Blogger the niffer:


Dude, I'll link to you when I figure out how. Can you tutor me?


12:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


I used blogrolling.com.


12:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Caroline:


I'll link to you.

*Bow Chica Bow Ow*


6:58 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com