Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, April 11, 2005

Mookie is not feeling well. He started peeing blood yesterday. He is already on special perscription food to prevent this, so I am very worried. He is only four years old. I am about to take him to the Vet.
Please send some good vibes his way.





Mookie Wilson Posted by Hello

posted by Torrie at Monday, April 11, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger the niffer:


Mookie! Stop worrying your mother.

Torrie, I'm sending healing vibes Mookie's way. What is it with Internet kitties getting sick these days? Please let us know how he's doing.

Give him a smewch and a hug from me and the critters. We're thinking of him.


10:54 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Being a cat lover (who has had many a traumatic cat/vet experience) my thoughts are definitely with you. I hope all goes well. I so know how that feels. :(


2:20 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Thanks for the kind words.
I HATE sitting at home and waiting to hear from the Vet.
I'm going crazy.


3:12 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


Oh no poor baby!! I hope he gets well very very soon, he is a lovely boy. I send many good wishes his way!!


6:51 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


ahh-door-rah-bull


12:36 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


what a face...


12:18 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com