My friend who is in Law School and graduating in a month, getting married at the end of May, and finally found an apartment three weeks before she is supposed to move, wrote me this email today.
Somehow she knew I, of all people would understand.This needs to be a corollary to your site and merchandise.
People I hate right now:
1. The management agent who is refusing to book appointments because he is
out of his office.
2. His secretary, who is refusing to book appointments because her boss is
out of the office, even though that is precisely why people have secretaries.
3. The bank agent, because he needs 3 business days to do something that
takes 3 hours.
4. The seller who has had two years to organize her documents and just
realized she's missing all the most important ones.
5. The seller's lawyer who should have made a copy of these important
documents in case the seller is an idiot, which she apparently is.
All of which means we will not be closing on Monday.
I also hate:
1. My corporate finance professor who forgot to teach us all the things we
actually need to know for the exam.
2. Anyone who makes me write papers.
3. The person who invented tampons but forgot to make the string waterproof.
and probably a lot of others that I don't have time to think about now.
Venting is fun!
Seriously, leave me a message! .