Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, April 21, 2005


Self Portrait Day Posted by Hello

This is what happens when the husband is at the hospital all night and I am bored. I busted out the makeup and one of my wigs.
I am very into Photography lately. However, I am home all day, with three cats, one dog, and myself. This leads to A LOT of cute animal pictures AND A LOT of self portraits.
I'm getting pretty sick of myself. I'm going to have to start taking pictures of strangers on the street for some variety.
You can see my pictures at Flickr

posted by Torrie at Thursday, April 21, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Torrie:


HDL! Welcome. I just realized that you weren't on my Blogroll.

A blogroll without HDL is like sex without the spanking.


10:05 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Hey..sometimes i feel the same way..i stay at home too much time.and the result is a lot of pictures of my-self..my wife...my baby...the floor...and everything...

So..i took a walk at the beach and got some photographs of strangers..it is a nice thing to do. : )


10:13 AM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


ONE? ONE? of your wigs? as in many wigs?

(evil snicker)...

I have 3.


11:50 AM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


I have three too!


11:55 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


The whole blogrolling thing still eludes me. I am so blog illiterate. It is sad. :(


12:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


I have to hide your blog from my husband so he doesn't see what he has to look forward to when I'm a resident!

Nice wig! Wigs are fun!


10:39 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


That is a great wig, I have one almost just like it, mine is a tad longer though, but I have a light lilac one of the same length. Its fun to play dress up sometimes. You look great in it!


7:09 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


We have more pictures like that (minus the wigs) than I should admit. Ah, the joys of digital cameras!

Come over and we'll take pictures of each other, mkay?


11:40 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com