Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, May 13, 2005

Dawn tagged me.

The rules are simple when you're tagged. Choose at least 5 items from the list to write about. Tag 3 other people when you're done.
The theme is, as you can see, “If I could be…”

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician I would play the piano and the guitar.
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener I would make Greenie proud.
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef I would- Oh wait. I am a chef.
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist I would develop a test that people would have to take before they can become parents.
If I could be a librarian I would get fired for reading all day.
If I could be an athlete it would mean that I didn't have this stupid genetic condition, and I would be happier.
If I could be a lawyer
If I could e an inn-keeper I would have a vegetarian/pet-friendly Inn.
If I could be a professor I would teach animal rights.
If I could be a writer I would write a book about animal rights/feelings.

If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure
If I could be a world famous blogger I would make tons of money from my blog because people would click on my Google ads all day and buy stuff from one of my two Cafe Press stores.
I've added one:
If I could be a police officer I would ticket every asshole I see riding around in their cars without buckling in their kids.


I tag Bucky, Jessica, and Nilbo

posted by Torrie at Friday, May 13, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Joseph:


Hee hee hee...you make me proud already. Hey, teach me to be a pastry chef, and I'll show you some garden skillz. XO


11:41 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Mmmmm..just saying Pastry make me smile.

HEy, where is your STUFF pictures? hmmmm???


12:14 PM 
Commented by Blogger Amanda B.:


Wait a minute. You are a chef? How in the heck did I miss that? Can I live with you? :D

Thankyou for being so sweet on my blog the other day. Seriously.


12:05 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


These are such cool ways of getting to know a person better. I never knew you were a chef.


3:22 PM 
Commented by Blogger Pikkel Weezel:


Wow, gripping stuff. Kristine is pretty fuckin hot though


9:39 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


Ahhh I have been tagged, ok well I will get on it then, I was distracted this weekend and not home, but Im all over your tag baby!


2:55 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com