Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Flied Lice

What's better than day sixteen with a herniated disk?
Day sixteen with a herniated disk AND food poisoning.
FUN.
So much stuff came out of both ends of me that I easily lost five pounds.
On the bright side, I think I actually forgot about my back pain for five whole minutes.Too bad it was during those five minutes that I was praying to the porcelain gods.
I don't think I'll be eating any more fried rice anytime soon.

I know you all are probably sick and tired of hearing about my back.
Believe me, we're on the same page.
I hope after tomorrow's procedure I feel better, and I can get back to posting about more interesting things.
Like boobs.

Since the back pain has sucked what little creative juice I had out-
Do you guys have any questions for me?
I'd be happy to answer questions.

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, May 18, 2005 |

7 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Candy:


DO you ever just wish you were an Oscar Meyer Weenier?


Would you like me to fly out there and unleash the bazongas of justice to help you through your pain?


Would you like a lollipop?


2:47 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I was going to comment about Torrie feeling better, and I hope you do Torrie. But, Jessica; your questions are cracking me up.

Do you ever wish you could eat JUST one?

How many licks does it take to get to the center?


6:49 AM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Jessica,
1)I do not wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner. They scare me.
2)That's a retorical question, right?
3)I would love a lollipop, specifically a vanilla chup-a-chup.

Lawbrat,
1)I wish I could eat just one wheat thin- those things must be coated in crack.
2)I never did get the answer to that one. I am too impatient.


9:06 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


What is your absolute favorite thing to make? As in desserts. LOLOL. What time do you fall asleep at night? What show will you not miss even if you are in the middle of something and are crazy busy?


9:39 AM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


SFG,
1)Cakes are my specialty
2)I LOVE to sleep. I need a MINIMUM of eight hours a night.
I usually go to sleep around midnight.
3)I hate to admit it, but there isn't just one show I hate to miss. I love T.V. It's an escape from my very stressful life. Thank god I read a lot too, otherwise my brain would probably be completely useless.
Here are the shows I currently watch.
Jeopardy Mon-Fri
Mon.- Medium
Tues.- American Idol, Scrubs, and House
Wed.- America's Next Top Model, American Idol, West Wing
Thurs.- Joey, Will&Grace, Apprentice, ER
Fri.- Nothing
Sat.- Saturday Night Live
Sun.- Desperate Houswives, Gray's Anatomy
On the weekends, or when nothing else is on, I watch:
Best Week Ever, While You Were Out, Trading Spaces, Clean Sweep, What Not To Wear, Antiques Road Show,Ellen, or any good documentary.
We often have both VCR's taping at the same time.
We NEED Tivo.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something.


10:01 AM 
Commented by Blogger Danikabur:


Good luck with the procedure! I hope your back finally feels better!


12:38 PM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


You poor thing...I hope you feel much better and get the back fixed pronto. =)
I think I must have TIVO too but then I think I MUST have alot of things....dream on....


1:05 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com