Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Itsy- AKA Mow/Mau Posted by Hello


My back is out. AGAIN.

I am going to go take lots of drugs and lie in bed.

I will miss you all.


Hey, maybe I'll post more later when I'm stoned. Wouldn't that be interesting.

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, May 04, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I hope you feel better soon! Missing you.


6:56 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


You and Kristine both with the bad backs. That sucks. I know how that feels. Drugs are GOOD.


8:20 AM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


How's your back today, girlie? Hope you and Mookie are both feelin' more chipper today.


10:50 AM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


She looks like my kitty Livey.

I would so rub you if I could, and how is your baby I want to know too.


8:51 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Mookie seems to be feeling better.
We'll see how the new diet works.

Thanks for all of the concern.


11:12 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com