Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, May 06, 2005

LIGHTBULB!

I have an idea.
It was inspired by Kristine's post today.
What if we started a blog dessert exchange? Sort of like Strizz's Blog Exchange.
Of course we should probably only do it once a month, otherwise our asses might get even bigger.

What do you think?

posted by Torrie at Friday, May 06, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


I like that idea. I can't cook worth a shit, but I do bake fairly well. :)


7:51 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Everyone's tryin' to cyber-fatten me today. My ass says "No mas!"


9:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Caroline:


Do gift certificates to Krispy Kreme count? That's what I want.


10:11 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


Mmmmm, dessert. My ass always grows during finals anyway!


1:24 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


I love you all so much. I would never send you deserts that I make. Who wanted Krispy Kreme? I can do Krispy Kreme!

Did I mention I tried to make brownies once and it came out SOUP!?

and don't get me started on the potato soup I tried to make. I found the ingredents for super glue!


6:09 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Okay, I decided to make a cake tonight to refresh my memory on if I can bake.

Are cakes sposta be crunchy?


12:05 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com