Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, May 02, 2005

Mookie is back in the hospital today. It's looking like he is going to need surgery.
All of your good vibes would be greatly appreciated.


mookie Posted by Hello

posted by Torrie at Monday, May 02, 2005 |

11 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Awwwww, Mookie. Poor darlin - good vibes are being sent for sure. When the kids are sick, it is just so hard. I completely understand. :(


11:12 AM 
Commented by Blogger Strizz:


poor kitty!


12:25 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


good vibes a commin!


12:29 PM 
Commented by Blogger Cindy:


I hope Mookie gets better soon! :-)


12:52 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


Oh no! Poor baby!! Oh I know he will be up and around soon! I hope he gets better so fast, that poor kitty. I will be thinking many many many good thoughts for him.


2:35 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Thanks guys!

I won't know anything until tonight.

So frustrating.


2:37 PM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


Awww Puss...I hope it all goes well. You know I'm sending the vibes kitten. XO


2:37 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Poor kitty, hope he gets better soon! Hope you're doing okay too. It's so hard seeing cats when they're sick... and frustrating not knowing what's going on. I feel for you!


2:42 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Mookie! I'm sending healthy kitty vibes your way...


2:51 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


We just made it through a serious illness with our beloved Ray. Ray, chou-chou and I are sending good healing energy to Mookie!


3:16 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Here's hopin' he'll be back on all four feet in no time, darlin ...


3:25 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com