Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

On the road again.

I'm leaving in a few minutes to drive to Cape Cod for my friends' wedding. I will be without internet access until I return Sunday night. I've already started to twitch.
I will take lots of pictures. I can't promise there won't be some of my boobs.

My back has been feeling better. We'll see how it handles making the wedding cake and three days of maid of honor duties.
Thank you all for your kind words and support. It REALLY means a lot to mean. I love my little internet/blogging family. I will miss you guys.

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, May 25, 2005 |

12 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


No posts until SUNDAY!!! Good Lord woman, ya gotta break news like that slowly. Not like ripping a band-aid off. LOL. Just messing with ya - have a wonderful time. I know the cake will be fabulous.


9:33 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Yeah, a few days notice would be nice....not ...leaving just a few minutes. Thats a long time without internet. I'll send prayers your way to reduce the twitching.
Have a great time!


11:20 AM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


Gawd! Had a flash back to some of my former lovers. LOL!!!

Have great time! Safe trip! XO


1:45 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


I sure hope your back doesn't give you any guff while you're doin' your best-friendy duties there.

Have a good time, and we (the Internet as a Whole)promise to still be here when you get home.


2:03 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS


6:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


LMAOROTF - I like Jess' comment above...


7:51 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Have fun, Torrie! And hey, Torrie's Back, behave yourself!


9:52 AM 
Commented by Blogger Closet Metro:


I second Jess's comment.


11:56 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


LOL!

Have fun girl!!


9:48 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


Hope you're having a wonderful, pain-free time. Take cake pix! (I'm actually more into lusting after cake than lusting after breastesses, but that's just me:)


10:11 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Now that I am home, may I simply, concisely, and humbly say:

BOOBS! BOOBS! BOOBS!


4:02 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Yay! Welcome home Nilbo!
BOOBIES!


4:04 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com