Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, May 20, 2005

Stuff Portrait Day

Well, I had pictures of my two medicine cabinets and a picture that I took on my honeymoon that I was really proud of (that was my best souvenir), but I'm having trouble uploading them. Sorry, Kristine.
I am actually feeling WORSE since my injection yesterday. Call me crazy, but it's probably because they were jabbing me in the nerve with a needle. I'm still waiting for the medicine they injected to kick in. On a bright note, they let the husband watch the procedure. He was very cute in his cap and surgical mask.
I scared the crap out of the nurse though, because we forgot to tell them that my heart rate runs high. (My resting rate is between 90-100.) When my rate went up to 135 at one point the nurse started freaking out and asking me if I was having chest pain. She thought I was having a heart attack. The husband and I tried to explain that my heart rate is normally very high, but I could tell she was uncomfortable for the rest of the procedure.
The doctor did an awesome job. I hardly felt anything. He said in can take up to a week for the medicine to start working. We'll see what happens.


This is my most comfortable/relaxing place. I actually sit here for more than five minutes without being in a lot of pain. The phone is right next to me, the TV is right across from me, the view out the window is of the river, and I'm usually surrounded by sleepy animals. Posted by Hello

posted by Torrie at Friday, May 20, 2005 |

7 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


I love the color of your walls. Beeeeeyoooooteeeeful. :)


12:58 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


I so totally want to hang out with you!


1:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


I just had a glance at your photos on Flickr and I love love love Fall Cake. I read the comments and sure enough, you did that. You are damn good, girl. I am not easily impressed but that was gorgeous. :)


1:07 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Thanks SGF. I'll post some pictures of my friends cake when I get back from the wedding.

Kristine, come visit me!


1:08 PM 
Commented by Blogger Cindy:


I'm happy for you that the procedure is over with - here's to a FAST recovery/pain-free time!


3:37 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


I really really really hope this weekend brings better things for you lady, I feel so bad hearing about your pain and I really wish I could help you out. Im glad you have cuddly animals to snuggle.


7:12 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Hugs to you sweetie. I hope the medicine kicks in sooner rather than later. Get well.


11:05 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com