Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, May 09, 2005

This is day six of my back being out.

It usually doesn't last this long. It's driving me crazy.I've tried everything, ibuprofen,muscle relaxers, heat, stretching, lying in bed, walking- nothing is working. I'm sorry I haven't responded to everyone's comments. We don't have a normal desk chair. I use a folding chair with a thin cushion on it. So, every time I sit at the computer, I get shooting pain in my back. I'm at my wit's end. I have so many things to do. I'm feeling overwhelmed. At least Mookie seems to be feeling better.
I leave you with some cuteness to brighten your day.


Dexter and Mookie Posted by Hello

posted by Torrie at Monday, May 09, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Your pet pictures are so cute. How is Mookie doing? Still no surgery, right? Still feeling under the weather? How many questions can I string together in one paragraph?

I plan to put my loves on my blog soon. Brace yourself for pet jealousy because my pets be da bomb. I just typed "da bomb." I must move from this grammar wasteland.


1:56 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Hope you feel better soon!!


2:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


Oh, Torrie, I'm sorry about your back. That really sucks. I don't have a proper computer chair, either, and I know I'm flirting with disaster by parking my ass in a plain ol' wooden chair, as much as I've been blogging lately. My back has been OK for nearly a year, now, no real bad episodes. I won't annoy you by suggesting all of the things you've already tried. I hope something helps soon.


2:22 PM 
Commented by Blogger Steph Loves Baking:


hey there. I think your pets are adorable. I love the sweet looking picture of your doggie for the blog template.


3:27 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Aww, your pets MATCH! I'm glad to hear Mookie is feeling better. Now I hope YOU start doing better soon!


6:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Caroline:


Guess what?

You rock.


11:29 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Awwwwww, glad Mookie seems to be doin' better. Now we just gotta get you that bionic back...


7:36 AM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Oh, Torrie... I'm so sorry your back has been out for so long. I've been in that situation, and it's not good.

Are you able to see a chiropractor? I saw one for a while a few years ago -- I called him my 'chiro-cracktor'. Although I didn't see him for very long, he gave me some ideas to help me with my back problems.

I'm sorry I can't do much more to help. Have you tried a nice hot shower, bad daytime TV, someone to take care of your every need and some ice cream?? That sometimes works...

Gentle, non-ouchy hugs to you, dearie.

(Oh, and my desk chair is currently a folding chair as well. Not real conducive to surfing, is it?)


9:04 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com