Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, May 03, 2005


This is how I'm feeling today. Posted by Hello

I was woken up today by my physical therapist's office telling me that my insurance company is denying any more visits.
I am tired and cranky.
I have so many things to do, including going to a meet and greet tonight hosted by Cafe Press. I'm hoping to make some connections and generate some business for my online store.

I need a hug and a nap.

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, May 03, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


You and me both. Hope all is well with Mookie. Very handsome boy. :)


11:57 AM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


A large virtual HUG for you and Mookie both! =)


12:10 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I suppose I probably fall into the "looking at your hooters" camp. ;)


6:44 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


HUGS GALORE!


8:42 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


So...how did the meet and greet go?


7:40 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com