Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thought you'd want to know...

People have found my blog through Google searches for:

1)Smuggling Raisins
2)Waterproof Tampon Strings
3)Danjumbo (as in Andrew)

posted by Torrie at Thursday, May 12, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


I sure hope you're feeling better.

Butter Flavored Fun Bags.

Now that should add to the weird google searches!


8:00 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


WTF is a waterproof tampon string? LOL. That it weird. Butter flavored fun bags? Strange.

I hope your feeling better.


9:20 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Re: comment you made on my blog about me putting your link on it. Are you kidding me? OF COURSE YOU ARE ON THERE. I read you every single day and you totally crack me up. You are one of my absolute favorites. :)


10:56 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


*I'm blushing*


10:59 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katie:


Danjumbo! I love that guy!

Hey, I tag you for the "If I could be..." game. Go to my blog to see what it is and the rules.


11:02 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com