Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, May 20, 2005

You're Fired!

So, tonight I went to the taping of (one of the two)last tasks of Season 4 of The Apprentice.
I can't really go into too many details because The Trump Organization and/or Mark Burnett Productions will take my first born or pull out my eyelashes one by one.
What I can tell you is:
Donald Trump is much taller that I thought. I would guess that he is about six feet tall.
The Donald was, in fact, wearing a pink tie.
Joe Piscopo was just as short as I thought he was.
Caroline (the chick who works for Donald) is very pretty in person.
There was a semi-famous person there who looked like Don Johnson in Miami Vice.
He had frosted hair and his suit jacket sleeves were pushed up to his elbows. No shit.

Tonight was definitely interesting, but I don't think it was worth all of the pain I endured standing around in high heels and sitting in an uncomfortable chair.

The husband and I are driving to the Poconos tomorrow to visit my mom. I will probably be MIA until Sunday night. (Like you give a shit)
I hope to report, for your sake and mine that I am feeling better the next time you hear from me.

Have a great weekend.

posted by Torrie at Friday, May 20, 2005 |

4 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Of course we give a shit! That would be cool to see one of those shows in person. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well for it though.
Have fun on your trip. You will be missed. :-)


10:05 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


I hope you are feeling better.

AND THIS IS ME GIVING A SHIT. Crazy girl. :)


11:35 AM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


Hey, move over, SFG, and let ME give a shit! A big shit out to Tor -- oh, wait, that's supposed to be a SHOUT out, huh?
Have a great, painfree trip, I hope, I hope.


11:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


I don't really give a shit...what anyone else thinks, but I do give a shit and you've been on my mind as well.

I do hope to receive a good report on your situation upon your return.

Thinking of you...


11:20 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com