Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Baby cheeks are tasty
href='http://photos1.blogger.com/img/234/4241/640/NIcDogHatOpt.jpg'>

I'm going to Long Island today to meet my nephew, who spent the first six months of his life in Europe. Posted by Hello

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, June 15, 2005 |

9 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Gotta love a baby who knows the importance of coordinating his outfits. What a cutie!


12:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Gah! SIX MONTHS IN EUROPE?!
Kids are *so spoiled* these days...

Who couldn't spoil a face with a grin like that, though?! What a cutie!


12:46 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Yay!!! get pictures and lots of huggy-cuddles.


1:08 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


He is too damn cute! I just want to pick him up and cuddle.


1:19 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


I sure I could sustain myself on a strict diet of baby cheeks if a continual supply were available on a daily basis


2:14 PM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


CUTE!!! Have fun!


5:05 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Europse ... is that why he dresses that way ...?


9:50 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


loved your comment on Cruise today over at Amanda B's - I'm still sniggering


10:28 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katie:


That child is too damn cute! His smile and fat cheeks make you want to just squeeze him!

TAG, YOU'RE IT! Check out my blog - I found a really neat meme.


1:03 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com