Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, June 13, 2005

Boob Cup Holder


Boob Cup Holder
Originally uploaded by Torrie.
The boobs, they are magic.

Harvard decided it would be a great idea to have the daytime event on Saturday OUTSIDE. In the SUN. Where it was 90 DEGREES. And HUMID.
I used my boobs as a cup holder because I was loving the cold cup against my chest. I also basically poured water all over myself to keep cool. When I'm hot, fuck it. All bets are off.

posted by Torrie at Monday, June 13, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


The whole hot weather/cold water thing works even better in white garments.

Just a tip from a "seasoned" water spiller...


3:58 PM 
Commented by Blogger Sherriatric:


That's awesome. I'll have to remember that one when Oktoberfest rolls around. I can't imagine any other time between now and October when I'd be outside long enough to actually consume a beverage.


4:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Like Bucky is entitled to wear white ...

And the great thing about a cup holder like that is it leaves the hands free. Now, tell me you have a flat spot on the top of your head for MY drink ...


4:40 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


It's like 100 degrees here right now.

I'm wanting to be sportin the boob shirt cup holder thing.

Cafepress? [insert cold drink here] hee hee.


4:52 PM 
Commented by Blogger Whyme:


YOu need to create a boob cup-holder for the online store. I'd buy one....


3:17 AM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


The best part about a boob cup holder?

The air conditioning.


9:02 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com