Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Cake3


Cake3
Originally uploaded by Torrie.
This was what the cake looked like finished. Greenie, how'd I do on the flowers?

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, June 01, 2005 |

7 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Great cake, Torrie! You're so talented! Did you bake it too, in all its layered goodness? Or just decorate?


4:12 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Damn, girl, you got you some talent. :)


4:24 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Thanks guys, and yes I baked it.
Actually, I made the cake, filling and icing in NY and drove it to Cape Cod. I constructed the cake in the pastry kitchen where the wedding was. They let me do it because I'm a "professional".
Little do they know...

Huh, huh, I said bake.


11:04 PM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


How funny...I was just looking through the flickr set...again and got your mail. LOL!

I love the flowers...the fresias and gerbera's are my faves. How do you get the frosting soooo smooth?


11:19 AM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Greenie inquired:
"How do you get the frosting soooo smooth?"

Greenie, Greenie, Greenie...some secrets a girl just can't share...


12:09 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


You weren't kidding...you have MAD SKILLS!!!

*Hug*


12:52 PM 
Commented by Blogger Amy:


That is the sleekest, smoothest, most gorgeous cake. Wow.


3:46 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com