Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, June 13, 2005

The Charles


The Charles
Originally uploaded by Torrie.
So, we were exhausted. We didn't get to the hotel until 1AM. My mother-in-law put us up in this very swanky hotel, that's pet friendly, as a present.
We were pretty excited when we saw this awesome looking bed. Well, my friends, looks can be deceiving. The bed SUCKED.
The pillows were horrible. They were down-filled, and when you put your head on them they flattened out and surrounded your head like earmuffs. Even the husband slept horribly and he usually can sleep through anything.
It was so bad, that while lying in bed on Saturday morning I actually thought about going downstairs to the car, turning on the AC and taking a nap.
The best part about the hotel?
The air conditioning.

posted by Torrie at Monday, June 13, 2005 |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katie:


That bed does look seriously comfy, but it always seems that the ones that look the prettiest and most welcoming are the worst for your back. The best hotel I ever slept in was at the Marriot in Wellesly, Mass. That thing had this amazing down pillowtop mattress with a huge down comforter and huge down pillows. I slept like a baby. Although that could have been partly from all the alcohol I had ingested that day (it was my cousin's wedding).


4:01 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I'm seriously considering getting a hotel room right now just for the air conditioning.


11:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


So basically what you are saying is that....the best part of the hotel was the a/c? PS - love the boob cup holder. Stroke of genius.


10:17 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com