Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, June 13, 2005

Dexter Sleeping

HOT Reunion Trip


Dexter Sleeping
Originally uploaded by Torrie.
We drove to Massachusetts Friday night. I had been running around all day (haircut, physical therapy,etc.) so I was pretty tired. Apparently so was Dexter. He fell asleep with his head on my lap in the backseat of the car.
The best part about the car ride?
The air conditioning.

posted by Torrie at Monday, June 13, 2005 |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Awwwww, big hugs for Dexter.

In air conditioning, of course...


3:59 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


Puppy puppy puppy! I lurve dogs so much, but I'm just SO lazy and unmotivated. If we ever got a dog, the poor thing would be so neglected.


4:59 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


Aww, he looks so relaxed.

The best part about being back in the US? The air conditioning.


8:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Spurious Nurse:


Air conditioning is always the best part. Always.


8:59 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com