Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, June 02, 2005


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Posted by Hello

I could thank you for teaching me how to swim.
I could thank you for teaching me how to ride a bike.
I could thank you for teaching me to respect animals.
I could thank you for always playing cards with me.

BUT, what I'd really like to thank you for today is:
Thank you for never giving up and continuing to fight.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, June 02, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Spurious Nurse:


Short, sweet, and to the point. And imbued with tons of love. Happy Birthday Torrie's Papa! You done good!


10:45 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Happy Birthday, Torrie's daddy!


10:52 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Awwww. As the father of two "Daddy's Girls" ... it's so nice to see you giving your dad a public hug ...


9:07 AM 
Commented by Blogger Katie:


Happy B-Day Daddy-Torrie!

And Torrie, TAG YOU'RE IT! Go to my blog and check out the latest meme.


10:10 AM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


This is so sweet! I bet he's a proud dad, too. A happy belated birthday to Mr. Dad of Torrie. :)


1:45 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


Very sweet. I have thought before that my parents' dog looks like your Dexter. Aren't goldens great?


2:59 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com