Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Hats


Hats
Originally uploaded by Torrie.
I went to SOHO yesterday and walked around for a couple of hours. It was lovely, and very relaxing. I have been really trying to take advantage of this amazing city I live in. I've also been trying to take more pictures lately (since my back seems to be cooperating). If you'd like to see more New York pictures or pictures of the wedding I went to in Cape Cod, click on the picture to go to my Flickr page.

Tonight is Poker Night at our place!
I WILL bring the pain.

posted by Torrie at Sunday, June 05, 2005 |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Joseph:


UGH!!! I wanna stroll with you in SOHO!!! I love NYC! Nick and I spent a week there a few summers ago and had so much fun.

I'm on my way homo from Las Vegas. I can't wait to get homo.

Have fun with Poker Night!


2:23 PM 
Commented by Blogger Spurious Nurse:


Rocking the back o' Topher Grace's head! Did you hit it with something? Cause I don't trust men with 'ph' in their names...

Where'd you take the picture of the red-walled, circle shelf-y thing?


3:25 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Hey Plumy, don't knock the Toph.

I took that picture in one of those modern furniture stores in SOHO, shortly before the Toph spotting.


4:37 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Greenie, anytime you want to stroll in Soho, you let me know, Homo.

Ha! I'm a Poet!


4:38 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com