Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, June 24, 2005

I have no title for this post

Mookie Shadow

I am late. I am leaving in a few minutes to drive to my Mother's house in the Poconos for a little R&R.
I think Kristine is going to disown me. I don't have time to do Stuff Portrait Friday.

On another note, I would like to introduce The Raz Dreams Blog.

Raz, I hope you like it.

Have a great weekend everyone. I will try to keep in touch, but my mother has DIAL UP.
Oh,the horror.

posted by Torrie at Friday, June 24, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Moooooooookie! I am so in love with Mookie...I just wanna kiss him right on the lips.

Uh, in a totally platonic way, of course.

Ew, dialup. I'm so sorry. I'll say a little prayer for you.


11:44 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Dial up??? Oh poor mama. Well, try to do what you can Torrie. Kristine is going to totally disown me as well since the digital cam is at the in-laws house and I do not have decent pics uploaded. I am such a damn slacker. :(


12:23 PM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


mookie is so cute, I love this pic! have a great weekend, hope the dial-up works. =)


1:26 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


OK, since you have dial-up, I won't send you any of those nude pics you asked for. Your loss, baby.

Have a great weekend ...!


5:56 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Yay for R&R in the Poconos! Enjoy it, Torrie.


8:49 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


The Shadow Knows . . .


9:27 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


wow...awesome picture.

OH and I clicked your google ;)


12:45 AM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


God he is just so royal. He knows he is worshiped, as he should be.


4:53 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com