Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, June 27, 2005

I want to go to Hawaii.

I saw this amazing musician last night. Jake Shimabukuro. He plays the ukulele. At different points in the show he made it sound like classical guitar, Spanish guitar, rock, bluegrass. He transformed the ukelele.

He showed that ukelele who's boss.

I highly recommend buying his CD's.

posted by Torrie at Monday, June 27, 2005 |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Oh wow... I want to go to Hawaii, too. Hubby and I went there on our honeymoon, and it was LOVELY. We'll get back there... someday. :)


12:55 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Who's the boss?

Jake Shimabukuro!

*thwack*


3:32 PM 
Commented by Blogger Closet Metro:


Israel Kamakawiwo'ole made some really great music with a uke. Listen to his medley of Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World. You can't help but smile.


1:44 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Metro, I walked down the isle to that song. NO SHIT.


1:59 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com