Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ITSY SPEAKING


ITSY SPEAKING
Originally uploaded by Torrie.
Why is evryone in blog world in such a bad fucking mood today?

What are you? Me?

Itsy says "Cheer the fuck up, bitches."

Seriously though- BIG *HUG*

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, June 07, 2005 |

4 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Thanks for the big hug.


8:53 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


If Itsy commands it...so let it be done.

*cue choir of angels*


10:25 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


You are so right - I was in a pissy ass mood yesterday but that cat's face made me laugh. No worries - today is way better already!!!


11:49 AM 
Commented by Blogger Amanda B.:


Awww, I love that kitty cat. Smoooooch!


12:17 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com