Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, June 17, 2005

Note to girls who would not SHUT THE FUCK UP at the Indigo Girls concert last night:

Please explain to me why you would pay money to see a concert and then talk THE ENTIRE TIME during said concert.
Next time, why don't you just stay home on Long Island put on the CD and give each other French manicures, and pretend to be lesbians. Because, you know, lesbians are super cool.
Then, you can talk all you want, instead of enraging the chick who was wearing the "I Pretty Much Hate Everything" T-shirt, and was inches away from beating the living crap out of you with her one good arm.
I guess you just couldn't hear me when I yelled "SHUT IT!" ,what with all of the talking you were doing.
It's a good thing for you I was with a friend who knew enough to hold me back when the steam started coming out of my ears.

posted by Torrie at Friday, June 17, 2005 |

10 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Closet Metro:


Same thing happened to me at many concerts, the worst of all being a B.B. King concert. Then again, I've had poeple complain to me that I wanted to stand up and dance at a Prince concert. "Come on, dude, there's 20,000 people standing up and dancing, what the hell is your problem? Why are you here if this music doesn't make your want to shake your butt?"


12:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


That's what friends are for!


12:42 PM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


So, um, how was the concert?


1:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


I love the indigo girls live. I've seen them 3 times.

I would of said something to them, honestly...I'm THAT person.


1:55 PM 
Commented by Blogger Caroline:


I would've been all up in their faces. That crap pisses me off.


2:36 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


God bless your mother for having the patience and not locking you and that outfit away in a convent!!! LOLOLOL. She must be incredibly open minded. My father, the drill sergeant would have had a fucking stroke.


3:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


This makes me think of the night the two bitches pushed in front of us at a Brian Setzer Orchestra show and commenced to MOSH. Yeah, because swing is so conducive to moshing.
We were right up by the stage, the mosh bitches picked a fight with some blameless girl, and chaos was commencing. Jim finally had enough, and yelled in his meanest, more authoritative voice: "KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF!"
Wow. They all just froze in shock, and then kind of backed away. Setzer even looked down at him from the stage in a mixture of surprise and amusement. Jim was a hero to all around us at that moment.


12:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Squirl:


Why the hell do people do that? Tickets aren't cheap. Watch the damn show. :-)


12:40 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


You wore your own t-shirt to the concert? Doesn't that make you "that guy"?


3:29 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


I must have missed this post last week - I'm trying to catch up tonight and ACCIDENTALLY scrolled downward past last Friday's SPD...Otis was helping shove my hand downward... this post (sorry, at your expense) is hilarious...sorry!
um, so how was the concert? and um, HOW JEALOUS AM I THAT YOU SAW THE I.G.!?!?


3:26 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com