Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Question

Susie's post made me think of a favorite quote of mine:

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
-Satchel Paige

posted by Torrie at Thursday, June 09, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


WHAT A QUESTION! ok, I would SERIOUSLY be about 20-24 FOREVER (i think....)or (feeling that being an ADULT isn't all its cracked up to be) maybe I would be about 6-8 years old again when somebody took care of me! hmmmm....interesting......I may be back with a different answer shortly.


4:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Wow... I don't know. There are days when I'm only 12 years old, and days when my body feels like it's 80 years old. Growing up the two "big" ages I looked forward to were 16 and 21. I used to think 24 was a good age, but now I would pick 33 years old. Or, even 35 is good.

You know, I just don't know. I'll have to try them all on first to make a final decision. :)


5:25 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


Great question, but too hard. I'd like my body to be a bit younger, but my mind, my soul, I'd have to keep as is, or maybe even age them a bit more. I like who I am more now than I did when I liked my body and face best. Hard question.


11:23 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


Hey, you have to answer, too, missy!


11:23 PM 
Commented by Blogger Spurious Nurse:


Dude. I love "Get Fuzzy."

I'm 29, but I feel about 6. I'm still confused, stupid and need help from my family to survive.

But I wanna keep the boobs.


10:34 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com