Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Self Portarit Day-in a public restroom.

I haven't exactly been going out and hittin' the town lately, so you'll have to settle for MY BATHROOM.

self portrait8

I love my shower curtain.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, June 23, 2005 |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger c:


I, too, love your shower curtain.


12:17 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Hope you are feeling better, chicklet.


12:46 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


I think this is not your FIRST self portrait in your bathroom. Are you, like, in there a lot or something? :)


5:17 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Ern, I'm alone and bored a lot.


5:32 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com