Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Torrie with Jacket


Torrie with Jacket
Originally uploaded by Torrie.
This is me looking scary right after the ceremony, waiting for pictures to be taken. I was freezing my ass off. That is the husband's tux jacket that I'm wearing. I wish you could see more of the dress because it was the best bridesmaid dress I've ever seen

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, June 01, 2005 |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


purty blue eyes


10:40 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Um, no SCARY blue eyes.


11:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


No, no, no, only scary if you pull a machete out of the jacket pocket.


12:07 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


OMG TORRIE!

You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!


12:51 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com