Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, June 17, 2005

What was I thinking? #2


Here I am at age seventeen. Oversized sweater? Check. Leggings? Check. White socks? Check. White athletic sneakers? Check. This was also during my "Smiling is SO not cool" phase. Posted by Hello

I'm not posting a "something I'm obligated to display" picture because, if I don't like something it gets shoved in the closet, given to charity, or thrown away.

For more info on Stuff Portrait Day check out Kristine's site.

posted by Torrie at Friday, June 17, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger c:


Hold on, I have to close my jaw.

Holy crapola, girly, I can't believe your mother let you out of the house in THAT! What a cool mom!

And, sorry, but *I* have the best husband in the world.

:-)


3:56 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Stop the fighting you two. If Shaun ever decides to ask, then *I* will have the best husband EVER. lol.

and yeah, I would have KILLED you for even THINKING about wearing something like that!


5:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


I used to do this very thing - everything TOOO big - heaven forbid I look like I have a figure...well, except your clubbin' photo, I was never that brave.


7:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Squirl:


I was always curious why young girls, who still had nice figures, would want to cover everything up like that. When I was that age the style was short, tight tops and low cut bell bottoms. If I still had the figure I'd wear them again today. Never had the nerve for the other outfit, though. :-)

Good post


12:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Don't let Squirl fool you. When she was that age, the style was Poodle dresses, bobby sox, and white bucks. (g)

And I'm so sorry to end this debate so peremptorily, but with all due respect, MY WIFE has the best husband in the world.

So there. So it is written, so let it be understood.


1:40 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


How about this Nilbo:

The best husband, for me.


1:46 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com