Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, June 17, 2005

What was I thinking?


Here I am in High school, about age seventeen. I was going to a club that night. I actually wore that out of the house. My mother took this picture. God bless her for not having a heart attack. Posted by Hello

posted by Torrie at Friday, June 17, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Blogger August95:


Beautiful wedding picture. We must be about the same age. Oversized sweaters and leggings came just after leg warmers and harem pants.


3:12 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katie:


Holy crap! Your mom let you go out like that? Anyway, you looked totally hot!


4:02 PM 
Commented by Blogger Whyme:


HOLYMOTHEROFGOD! My mother would have dropped dead if I wore something like that...

Then again, if I had had your body back then, I may have at least tried to.

SMOKIN' HOT!!!


7:50 PM 
Commented by Blogger Spurious Nurse:


Holy shit!

No, really. That's all I've got.

Holy shit!


9:49 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


To quote Woody from Cheers: "You know what we used to say about girls like that in high school? "Let's date 'em!""

I would totally let my girls go out dressed like that ... and I would totally insist on taking a picture, for just this reason. What a wise mother ...


8:44 AM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


I just think you had the good sense to show off your 17-year-old figure.
'Cause, as I found out, those clothes just don't look the same when you're 35.


11:58 AM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


I can say nothing here that wouldnt be totally xrated, so I think ill just move along.


3:49 AM 
Commented by Blogger jon:


lol


5:20 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com