Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ye of little faith...

You guys didn't really think I would settle for a July 20th appointment, did you?

Have you forgotten what a feisty mother fucker I am?

I am the one my friends and family call to get shit done.

Plus, when I'm in pain it gets kicked up a notch.

I have an appointment on Wednesday. Doctors' offices live in fear of me.

I do, however, REALLY appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement. Yesterday was a really bad day and you guys helped me through it. Well, you guys and two codeine pills.

Now, on a COMPLETELY different note- Here's a picture of me with my ridiculously cute nephew.

Torrie and Nicolas

I know everyone thinks their children are the cutest, but this kid is just heart breakingly adorable.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, June 30, 2005 |

10 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Caroline:


Oh my god. Now I have an uncontrollable urge to hug a puppy or something...

Cutest baby EVER.


12:32 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Adorable. Positively adorable. Oh, hey ... what's that you're holding ...?


1:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


Ridiculously cute clearly runs in the family! I'm so glad you got your appointment. Yea for perseverence!


1:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


Yes, while my children are the cutest things ever to walk the face of the earth, your nephew comes in at a close second.

:-)


1:51 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Yay, glad you got an appointment, Torrie!! I think about you every day, but I'll especially think of you next Wednesday!


6:31 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Torrie, did you send your doctor's office that picture of the ugly dude with the hairy back?


11:02 PM 
Commented by Blogger LadyBug:


Torrie, he's adorable, but I think it's in his genes. I mean, just LOOK at what a cutie his aunt is!


12:55 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


What Nilbo said!!

You're SO friggin' cute!


4:17 AM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


There is no way you can NOT smile when looking at that little guy! What a cutie! And YOU, Torrie! You're gorgeous, girl! :)

Good on you for being persistent with the doctor's office!


9:05 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


You go bitch girl! I mean that in the nicest way possible. :-)
Very cute nephew, and you are just too cute!


12:49 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com