Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, July 04, 2005

EIGHT YEARS!


Jordan and Torrie Sunset3

How has he been putting up with with me for EIGHT YEARS?

When I met him fireworks went off.

No, really, it was the Fourth of July 1997.

He is a saint.

posted by Torrie at Monday, July 04, 2005 |

9 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Whyme:


What a great picture. You two are a stunning couple. I love the hubby tributes.

Here's to many more years of many more fireworks. :D


10:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Amanda B.:


Happy sort-of anniversary. And happy 4th.


10:22 PM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


That is a great picture of you two! Happy 'bersary! Happy Fourth!

(BTW, you have really lovely eyes)


11:09 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Great pic. But saints, by definition, have to be martyrs. Can't call it martyrdom when he gets to be around you ...


11:42 PM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


Anniversary of when you met? That is so sweet. Many more 4th's to you! =)


10:39 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


You two are perfect together. I'm glad you had fireworks when you met...thats a good sign. More fireworks for you in the future!


11:41 AM 
Commented by Blogger Sherriatric:


8 years, that's awesome! Congratulations, you guys. Here's to 80 more. ;-)


2:07 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


Happy Day-You-Met-Iversary!


3:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger LadyBug:


I just have to say, Torrie, because I don't think I've said it before...

You are beautiful.

Really. Your eyes are stunning, and your features are lovely.

Of course, throw in that humor and wit, and girl, you're the whole damn enchilada.


11:17 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com